Design a Tradeshow Banner
- สถานะ: Closed
- รางวัล: $150
- ผลงานที่ได้รับ: 32
- ผู้ชนะ: Vivid Creative Design
Water Management Technologies (WMT) is looking for a new trade show banner that fits with our new company branding and visual make over. WMT is a company that specializes in the design and integration of We recently updated our logo (See Attached), and we are in the process of updating our website (See address below) and company brochure (see attached rough draft). We would like to have a banner for an upcoming trade show that visually fits with our new graphic make over. In others words, the style, colors, and theme should be so similar that clients will be able to tell it is all from the same company.
We have already chosen the printing company who will be responsible for printing the banner, as well as the size of the banner. To win the contest, the design MUST meet the printing guidelines set forth by the printing company. See Below:
• The banner will be divided into three 36in wide by 84in tall vertical segments
• A 2in bleed is required around the banner
• Remember ALL conditions set forth by the print company must be met in order to win contest.
For the design we do have a few requirements and suggestions, see below:
• Show the banner split into the three segments (36in x 84in)
• Have our logo in the middle segment towards the top
• Have our company motto (Design, Build, Grow) on the banner. It would be great if you could use the same white silhouette icons that is on our website in junction with the motto.
• Please note that anything below the bottom 40” might be hidden by a table at the tradeshow, so no essential part of the design shall be below this level.
• Have a water/fish that are “out of focus” as the background image
• Have an architectural blueprint as the background
• Solid background color with a gradient
Link to New Website:
****Great communication (preferably skype) and willingness to provide multiple iterations of the design are a huge plus!!!
“Great Job! Very responsive!”
mguillot, United States.