If you want to create a useful software and have it delivered in a timely manner, our experts can use the Agile program to first test programs, refactor software, integrate continuously and design simple programs.

Freelancer.com offers you a lot of Agile development freelancers ready to help you with web development, software development, Android app development, iPhone development and Wordpress & Magento development.

If you can work under pressure and are an expert at working on Agile development projects, Freelancer.com supplies freelancers with thousands of projects and clients from all over the world looking to use your expertise to have their jobs done professionally and settling for nothing but the best.

If you believe you can do that, then start bidding on Agile development projects and get paid with an average of $200 per project depending on the size and nature of your work.

จ้าง Agile Development Experts

ตัวกรอง

การค้นหาล่าสุดของฉัน
คัดกรองโดย:
งบประมาณ
ถึง
ถึง
ถึง
ประเภท
ทักษะ
ภาษา
    สถานะงาน
    4 งานที่พบ, การเสนอราคา USD
    We want to Enable the concept of SCRUM / Agile / Spring 6 วัน left
    ยืนยันแล้ว

    We are in a Project, in which we want to enable the concept of SCRUM / Agilies / Spring. We want to assemble use cases, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams.

    $137 (Avg Bid)
    $137 การประมูลเฉลี่ย
    15 การประมูล
    Full Stack Team for Startup 4 วัน left
    ยืนยันแล้ว

    We will NOT release ANY funds until the product is 99% complete and the QA process has started. We will release 25 % at that time. The remaining 75% will be released when beta testing has started for the web app, AND the iOS and Android mobile apps have been deployed to their respective app stores. We will NOT discuss project details until AFTER the NDA has been returned successfully. Fill the AT...

    $3420 (Avg Bid)
    $3420 การประมูลเฉลี่ย
    15 การประมูล

    I want a configurable API monitoring tool that can monitor the availability, uptime, outage of existing Webservice API using devops. It should be of dashboard type that can give information to the user regarding webservice API availability, uptime and outage.

    $15 - $25 / hr
    $15 - $25 / hr
    0 การประมูล
    LO2 Ventures is Looking for a JD to work remotely 2 วัน left
    ยืนยันแล้ว

    We at LO2 Ventures is Looking for an USA attorney to work with us Remotely I need some help with my business. He/she should be from USA, having a law degree in that country. Recent passed out from USA is also eligible to work with us. The candidate, will act as a business development consultant and would be paid at a fixed price. Experience candidate, should have knowledge in data breach review,...

    $1100 (Avg Bid)
    $1100 การประมูลเฉลี่ย
    5 การประมูล

    บทความชุมชน การพัฒนา Agile ชั้นนำ