Guide for developing cross platform Google Chrome Applications
I need help with a java program on linear regression and k-clustering. plz include comments and create separate classes and [เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อดู URL] are attached below . Delivery time:5 hours . Who is capable to doing this timeframe please bid asap.
AI Chatbot Developer Needed Experience: 5+Years You''ll Need To Have Bachelor''s degree Four or more years of relevant work experience including Dialogflow. Experience in programming with Java & J2EE Technologies. Experience on NLP/NLU. Experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning methodologies. Experience on Google Dialog Flow. Experience on D-Tree implement...
The text mode of the game has been created already now the graphical mode needs to be built using the StdLib that needs to be used in creating the GUI. The whole project should be able to run from the command line.
Please dont use hashmaps for the data structure No scene builder or java fxml, ONLY JavaFX should be used for the GUI components for adding customer and viewing seats and displaying empty seats. Please have Name validations to prevent the entering of numbers, special characters, spaces and trailing spaces. The two locations of travel are Colombo to Badulla. When the travel locations are selecte...
I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using Java. I am using Javafx as User [เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อดู URL] Boot for back end and Mysql for storing data. I am also using Spring Data Jpa
GUI code is already developed, need to connect with database. Any database can be used to connect and and write queries for crud. what should be handover by freelancer. Documentation on which database is used, how to connect with database and run project. Database Schema working project with database
What I need is some gui for the linked list of the agendas contact, that every button has an action of either adding, deleting, finding, or refresh. all logic & code done for simple contract linkedlist Java [เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อดู URL] need to make this application using JavaFx
This Java calculator project ,Its already like 75% completed.I need to complete this remaining 25%. Ide Used: jGRASP .Technology Java. Here is an example of how to run Calculator from the command line. java Calculator "( 1 + 3 ) * 2" You entered: ( 1 + 3 ) * 2 Postfix notation: 1 3 + 2 * Result of evaluation: 8