Startups are business entities created to develop and facilitate a product or technology solution that typically involve high risks and returns. Startup experts are professionals with the skills to lead and manage such businesses. They have the expertise to create, scale, and sustain a startup in order to meet the company’s goals. They have the experience in writing business plans, managing growth, negotiating and partnering with other stakeholders, and raising funds. Furthermore, they are proficient in creating strategies that boost their reach, give their products an edge among the competition, and differentiate their brand to stand out in the market. Having a startup expert on board will ensure entrepreneurs a faster success rate and avoid common mistakes most startups face.
Here’s some projects that our Startup Experts made real:
- Conducted research surveys for IT professionals employed in tech startups
- Developed innovative platforms for recruitment businesses
- Helped clients reach out to potential software engineers as well as IT staff working in tech startups
- Reviewed & amended elevator pitch drafts
- Gave quotes & provided suggestions for software development
- Assisted in writing business plans for recruitment companies
- Consulted on app/software management after its creation
- Managed posts of products on different marketplaces
- Researched ESG Social Impact Marketplaces (start-ups & innovation)
By hiring an experienced professional on Freelancer.com, clients can rest assured their startup is in great hands and properly managed from every aspect of its operations – from running studies & surveys to creating innovative strategies and platforms; all backed up by expert advice from qualified consultants. So if you’re planning on starting your own business, investing in a highly specialized Startups Expert will give you much needed support on this important venture. While planning your startup journey or sharpening your skills even further, why don't you post your project on Freelancer.com and find the perfect match for your business?จาก 21,530 รีวิว ลูกค้าให้คะแนน Startup Experts 4.9 จาก 5 ดาว
จ้าง Startup Experts
I am looking for a virtual assistant based in Bulgaria to help me with administrative tasks on a part-time basis, requiring less than 10 hours per week. Tasks include: - Managing emails and correspondence - Data entry and organization - File management and organization - Basic research and analysis Ideal skills and experience: - Proficient in English and Bulgarian language - Strong organizational and time management skills - Attention to detail and accuracy - Familiarity with administrative tasks and software tools - Reliable and able to meet deadlines This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a flexible part-time role and has the necessary skills to assist with various administrative tasks.