Utility distribution system
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 2
a single two-transformer substation will be used to supply the transportation hub the substation will be fed initially from one of the 138 kV lines
when the transportation hub load reaches 35 MW, the second 138 kV line will be tied into the substation
the 230 kV line will not be used to serve the transportation hub
1. Start your project by developing a year-by-year load forecast for the first 10 years of the transportation hub. Start the load at 10 MW in year 1, growing to 50 MW in year 10. Assume a load factor for each year. Assume an uncorrected power factor of 85% lagging.
2. Develop a plan for power factor correction. Show the plan projections year by year.
3. Draw a map showing the layout of your primary feeders. Assume a feeder loading of 10 MW to be “fully loaded.” Decide how many feeders need to be built initially, and develop a plan showing when new feeders will be needed. Also show ties (normally-open connections) between the feeders. Specify the devices used to tie the feeders together.
4. Show the design of a typical secondary circuit. Specify the load per secondary circuit. 5. Assuming a demand cost of $10/kW and an energy cost of $[url removed, login to view], select a service transformer to use based on the evaluation methodGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
จ้าง freelancer ที่เสนอราคาในโปรเจคนี้
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online