1. The articles need to be interesting, original, unique and about 500 words each. For each article, please also provide an abstract(about 30 words).
2. The content can be a how-to guide, review, introduction, background overview or in any other forms.
3. The articles should provide useful information or tips to the readers. If necessary, you need to make some researches on the field or industry. You should know what will interest and appeal to the audience. If you read PC magazines such as PC World or Computer World, then you will have a good idea of what topics and styles of writing are required.
4. The articles should not contain any grammar errors or spelling errors.
5. The articles don't need to be too formal. Its audience are all Excel users and developers from novices to professionals.