Neuvoo is a fast-growing job search engine available in 45 countries. We help jobseekers search for jobs throughout the World.
We are looking for a motivated recent graduate to join our operations department to support our opening and growth in Japan. The ideal candidate must be available full time, have strong analytical abilities and a good feel for consumer web services. Because the role touches many parts of the company, the candidate needs to be versatile and a good communicator. We're looking for self-starters who thrive in a fun, but results-oriented work environment, are passionate about delivering measurable results, and enjoy working in a growing startup with an international atmosphere. This is a long-term position.
• Link building management: manage a team of Japanese link builders (contacting universities, career centers, etc.) to provide a link to our Japanese website
• Traffic generation: contact relevant websites (blogs, news websites, job boards, etc.) to promote our Publisher Program in the Japanese market
• Traffic sales: sell our Pay Per Click advertising products to local job boards in Japan
• Quality assurance and localization: help us localize, translate, and ensure the Japanese website meets our quality standards
• Support our SEO strategy in Japan
• Use our proprietary SaaS technology to analyze data and monitor site performance
• Recent graduate ready to work independently, but also as a part of a team
• No previous experience required
• Native Japanese speaker, and able to communicate in English or French
• Strong organizational skills
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with a hands-on attitude
• Strong interest in consumer web services
• Great communication skills to evangelize both technical and non-technical audiences
• A passport full of stamps!
The position of Country Manager is an opportunity to implement activities in Japan in an exciting and evolving environment.
freelancer 7 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ $692 สำหรับงานนี้
Hi. I'm fluent in both Japanese and Emglish languages. I have a lot of customer service and marketing / sales experience and would live to try something like this. Thanks.