E-commerce platform with multi-vendors and cross-platform support
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 95
This website development project is an upcoming one-stop destination for all things cars on the Internet; targeting both individuals and traditional brick-and-mortar agencies offering:
• Best deals on new & used cars from individual owners, agencies and car dealers (car dealers are able to post their inventory themselves);
• Best deals on car accessories with and without installation;
• Best deals on car tyres with fixing services both at home and service centres;
• Most thorough road tests of new cars and group comparisons for new car buyers;
• Up to date rankings of cars in their respective segments offering potential buyers with recommendations; and
• News covering local car releases, market trends, promotions and related information from the local car circuit.
To deliver the above service, we’re seeking out development agencies that understand our goals and are able to work with us to deliver a web presence that reflects our passion for cars across all computing platforms – be it smartphone, tablet or a regular workstation.
Our primary source of revenue is through spot sponsorships, transaction margins and featured ad listings.
Inviting successful web development agencies to demonstrate their commitment by providing references of similar work preferably using commercial or popular open-source development platforms that cater for the requirements stated in this brief.
We are looking for a complete turnkey solution and successful bidders would be evaluated based on:
• Choice of content management/web-shop (E-Commence) platform. One platform that can deliver all requirements would receive higher ranking;
• Ease of use for individual web users, car dealers and website administrators;
• Design language (UX) that reflects passion for cars across all presentation formats – mobile, tablet and laptop;
• Ease of integration with third party services (e.g. social media, payment gateway, dealer inventory management systems, etc.)
• Richness of functions available to maximize monetization opportunities; and
• Multilingual capability to attract variety of end-users across the globe.
The prospective development agencies would be provided with more information in terms of website wireframes, workflows & conceptual artefacts.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
จ้าง freelancer ที่เสนอราคาในโปรเจคนี้
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online