I want you design an interface/controller card which will be connected to an android 4.0 tablet via USB port. Card should have following min. ports and i/o on it.
- 1 USB port to connect to android tablet
- 1 analog port to read 4-20 mAmp devices
- 1 Onewire digital interface to read temperature sensors like DS 18s20
- 2 RS485 port for communication with external devices
- 1 RS232 port for Thermal Printer
- 5 Relay to control external devices
- 2 analog input to read shaft encoders
- 1 Ethernet port (optional not mendatory)
Designer should design pcb and also write a sample android application which can :
- read&show shaft encoder turns
- read&show temp values
- open or close relays based on predefined conditions
- read&show analog devices
- print out data it reads or processed
- read&show read values from a modbus device via rs485
- send processed data real time from rs485 ports.
Please keep in mind that application should be designed to work 7 day 24 hours. All source codes and pcb design datas will be given to us. Also will be signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement.