Hi Ignacio and Fernanda,
Darren has recently started a property development company and we need some logo and stationary design work completed, and of course, we thought of you!
(1) Logo design - at least 5 design concepts before agreeing on final concept. The logo is to include the company name (Sarazin) and a device ... open to suggestions on what you think best meets the brief. The logo is to be provided in colour, as transparent and black and white options to allow for all medium use.
(2) Business card design - this includes hard copy business cards and email signature template
(3) Letterhead and stationary design - this includes letterhead (A4), Project Proposal Template in Word, and Powerpoint Template. Please do not include any bit maps as background on the templates as this has proved problematic with the BQI templates. Small file sizes as preferred.
(4) Electronic logo templates - this includes logo website banner (does not include navigation menu) for use in web-builders such as Wix etc, electronic logo to use in LinkedIn and Google+ business page. Please also provide some free stock photography which will suit the look and feel of the logo to use on website and social mediums (ie buildings, people in offices, property development themed etc)
If you could review the required deliverables and the attached brief (used your previous template) and provide a quote and timing plan for completion, we would really appreciate it.
If you have any queries, please let me know.
Sarazin - Logo [url removed, login to view] View Download
TheNetMenCorp 17 hours ago
Nice to hear from you. We're very interested! The cost for logo, BC and letterhead, and Word template is $ $299. Then we can make the PPT for $150 and one banner static for $100.
Timeframe for first drafts is 3 business days.
darrendougan 56 seconds ago
Great to hear from you. Happy with your pricing and delivery timeframe for the first drafts. I'll get some milestones set-up tonight for you guys to get started.
A couple of points to clarify with the brief:
(1) Because I was using the excel version of the logo brief I couldn't highlight the colour palette preferences very well. Our main colour preferences for the logo are the blues and blacks, but totally understand if an accent colour(s) are needed. Please note that Chinese investors are one of our main target markets so colour selection would need to be sympathetic to this (however not totally dominated by it).
(2) Logo web banner needs to be able to work in a number of 'plug & play' electronic mediums so pixel size flexibility, colour choice etc need to be considered.
I'll be up till @ [url removed, login to view] my time ([url removed, login to view] your time) if you need any clarification before getting started today.