Compensation Structure: To Be Discussed
We are looking for an outstanding website developer to develop a website that will operate within Asia.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Responsible for website integration and development
• Work closely with Project Managers to understand detailed specification with clear requirements regarding project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
The Candidate will have:
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
• 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
• 3 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
• 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
The Website Developer will be able to work at his/her current location and adhere to the work deadlines required
If you are interested, please send your CV, cover letter and sample works by 31st July 2015. Application materials are reviewed on a rolling-basis so applicants are encouraged to submit the applications as soon as possible. The candidate chosen for this position will be remunerated.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next round
31 freelancers are bidding on average $573 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks