Please read the below description VERY CAREFULLY and submit a quote if you only understand and agree to my requirements and you are confident that you can meet my expectations… Otherwise Please don’t quote. I prefer to get very few quotes rather than too much.
Please quote for the whole website NOT THE HOME PAGE ONLY.
The scope of work includes:
• I'm looking for a professional freelancer to develop a website for my own startup business. My business is “Management Consulting” which means the website MUST BE VERY PROFESSIONAL.
• I won’t perform any selling or buying transactions through the website. The only interaction with the website visitors is the “contact us form”
• I am expecting that the website will be approximately 35 pages.
• The number of pages with content is approximately 20 (more or less)
• The content of the page is approximately the same content that could fill one powerpoint slide.
• The number of pages without content is approximately 15 (more or less). I will keep them without content now but the content should be easily added in the future. The design of these pages should be ready. I mean they should not be just left blank
• The website in general is a small one as you can see from the above description but it MUST look very professional.
Things I already have:
• Domain name
• Web hosting
• Logo (if you have any suggested modification to the logo, I am willing to consider it and I am willing to pay for)
I have the following assumptions for the work to be done:
1- The website is expected to be Wordpress.
2- I am also expecting that the freelancer is going to show me several themes (templates) and I am going to choose one of them
3- I am expecting that the designer is going to customize the theme (template) and won’t build a website from scratch (which in my understanding is not a lot of work)
My requirements in the website designer:
1- He has a very high attention to details.
2- He has a very high attention to details.
3- He has a very high attention to details. (Yes, I repeated it 3 time, it's not a mistake!)
4- When the designer tells me “this page is complete, go and check it”, I am expecting to see a flawless page free of design mistakes.
5- I need someone who measures the dimensions by millimeter (very accurate person)
6- I need someone whom I can depend on as my consultant or advisor, I mean give me recommendations, advices, alternatives solutions, new ideas… Not necessarily to do everything I say in case he has something better (He/She should have something better)
7- I need someone who can communicate in English very well.
8- I need not only a web developer but also a designer who have an aesthetic touch on the website (colors, fonts, lines, photos, and other things that differentiate between the professional and the unprofessional websites!)
The above requirements above are so IMPORTANT TO ME… I don’t want my website to look cheap.
I am willing to pay X% over and above the agreed price, if the designer executed the work without giving me hard time and without wasting my time to get back to him/her with 100 comments.
I am not going to pay money in advance… The designer must agree that the first phase in the project will be “probation”, if the designer designed an acceptable “DRAFT” home page, I will carry on the work with him/her… if not, I won’t continue.
freelancer 52 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ $405 สำหรับงานนี้
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks