We are looking for a UX designer for our app PackageButler+ to
• Create wireframes based on product requirements;
• Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well onboarding, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience;
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions;
• Refine and redesign existing interfaces.
We hope you have
• Experience in designing and architecting UX features, interactions on mobile;
• Experience in using prototyping tools;
• Strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends;
• Portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines;
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes and ideas;
• HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design;
• Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch/Adobe XD (or equivalent).
You can search "PackageButler+" at Google Play store / Apple app store for download.
We hope to build long-term partnership with you if our corporation with you on this project proves successful.
Package Butler is a team dedicated to providing secure, simple and convenient package management solutions for high density apartments, corporate offices, universities and retailers.
Our automated locker system has been well designed and manufactured to blend into both indoor and outdoor scenarios. With our smart system you’ll deal with packages as easily as mails.
freelancer 119 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ $2792 สำหรับงานนี้
Hi There, Hope you doing good. We are much expertise group of iOS, Android, Website developers and Designers. We will design your app UX as you want. Let’s discuss in detail then will start work on it. Thanks.