WOW Team is new tech solutions company in Sydney, Australia. We focus on enabling our clients to speed up and improve the quality of their tech team performance.
We're called WOW Team, because what we do is often called 'ways of working' consulting. If you've worked in or around any tech firms you'll already know Agile is a thing and we know a lot about that space, we also know a lot about design thinking, product management, behavioural sciences and lean methods. In a nutshell, when we bring all these ideas and our experience together we are able to advise clients how to bootstrap tech team performance, get faster and more effective at developing software and releasing it to customers. The 'team' in our name is also relevant, we are a small team at the moment, but likely to grow, so team ethics, team dynamics, team creativity, team practice is all essential to us. Team is also relevant to our clients, we don't train individuals, we coach teams, we centre all our knowledge on getting the best from teams and giving teams the operating construct, rhythms and tools to succeed.
We're a very progressive kind of buzzy consultancy more akin to creative agency or software start up than normal consulting environments. A lot of our clients are really exciting start ups with cool ideas and smarts, but just need some help executing and getting work done more productively. Some of our other clients have some pretty big tech projects in flight that aren't tracking well and we help them get back in the right direction. Finally, we have the big boy corporates that need some very strategic ideas on how to sort out their big muddle of teams doing all sorts of stuff but often not seeming to deliver a high value, so we take them on a transformational journey to work it out.
A slick, fresh designed website that says WOW. We aim to drive traffic to the site, so this will be a front door for our customers. We are a consultancy, but we also retail some items and offer training courses that we want to be booked from the site.
We are looking for a small team or consultancy that can handle the design and the development needs of this project including design, dev integration, deployment.
Important bits to consider if you bid:
- We are looking for design and development (not just design)
- The website needs shop/store capability (including UI to book training courses)
- The site will need to connect to a content management solution
- The site will need to blog plug-in integrated with our social feed, it might come from our CMS or another source (tba)
- The website will need to be deployed by you, I'm only finally signing off on a site that is live
- The site should have an integrated monitoring (pingdom or something like)
- The site should have analytics implemented. (Google Analytics is suffice)
- The site will need a chat plug-in implemented, so that we can interface with clients if needed
- There will be contact forms (a mail service will be required)
- Everything required should be tested
- We are an agile company, we only want to work with suppliers that use an agile method for delivery, we can't afford to wait months to find out if we're aligned.
Milestones planned for this project...(to be agreed)
1. Website design concepts
2. Website completion
3. Integration work (to services)
4. Final testing
What would wow us?
Something that is fresh, contemporary, plays on the wow, speaks to collaboration, vibrancy, dynamism, team, thinking outside the box, fresh ideas, exciting.
So, there you have it, thats us, that's WOW Team, can you help us be more wow!?