Don't send us your normal copy paste general text, as we will not read it, but please send us your best application, answering each selection criteria in detail, and show us what you have done. Spam application will not be responded. We are serious in hiring the best candidate, so we also expect you to show us that same standard by sending us your best application.
We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist to help implementing various SEO strategies in our new startup online business. Through this SEO strategy, we’d like to boost our organic site traffic, reduce bouncing rates, increase targeted sales, boost our search rank to the top, and spread out an awareness about our brand. We need someone who is smart and intelligent enough to offer solid and data-driven suggestions. We have an idea of what we wanted and have done many of the keyword research work, though not for the entire product collections in our website.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Design and execute an excellent SEO strategy that brings results.
- Recommending best practices in measuring SEO strategy based on the marketing objectives and make recommendations for addressing opportunities.
This position may be yours if:
- You have a great depth of experience in SEO (including: keyword research, on-page optimisation, rich snippets, competitor research, crawl reporting, error fixing, regular audits, link building, internal page linking, keyword targeting, etc), have a great understanding and experience with Google Analytics and Google Search console, various range of SEO tools and other search engines, Google search ranks using white hat techniques.
- You are honest, trustworthy and reliable, able to commit to your scheduled work hours with your highest priority and dedication.
- You are great in solving problems and collaborating with different teams. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don't get frustrated easily.
- You are motivated, driven and passionate about your role. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You're going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference and bring the best value to our business and customers.
- You pay attention to details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the racks on your watch.
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with shortlisted candidates as soon as possible. Send us a professional, real, and detailed proposal, not a general copy paste text, and this job might be yours.
Selection Criteria Questions:
1. - Please tell us about your whole journey and experience as an SEO specialist. How did you fit into the role? How your profile matches with our requirements above?
2. What aspects of SEO are you strongest at? - Weakest at? What do you hate most about working in SEO?
3. - What motivated you to apply for this position? Why would you want to work for us? Anything else we need to know about you before we hire you?
4. After answering the above details, ask us about our website, and do a quick research about our SEO and website, and send us a professional, detailed unique practical proposal.
Received amazing spam bids just within the first 5 minutes from people who didn't even read the job description. Something that will take a descent 30 minutes time to submit a descent application, was responded in less than a minute copy-paste application. Unfortunately, this is not what we are after. We spent quality time in crafting a good job description with our exact expectations, for something that we hope to be of a long term contract engagement. Yes, there are many competitions here, so only the one who fully understands our needs and have the capabilities of executing the job (and have had some previous success achievements) will be shortlisted and hired for the role. We don't want spam proposal, we know our needs and know exactly which areas we want to optimize. Thank you!