Your task is to show your selenium automation skills on google search with a given google search term and to fetch the results into model classes. Focus will be on ads and organic results
You need to implement for:
- chrome desktop
- firefox desktop
- run a search
- navigate through the search result pages
- fetch the data into a model for ads
- fetch organic results into a model
- ensure to use software patterns to enable more fetching for different data
- you will get example code which runs partially and needs improvement, so some work is already done
- you will get support from our team
solution should work in normal also in headless mode
Your input of your API functions will be either a search term
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delviery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
freelancer 16 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ $54 สำหรับงานนี้
I have 7 yrs of working experience in java, juint, selenium and other testing framework. I am also CPSAT , ISTQB certified. I good exposure on automating Insurance provider and ecommerce sites.