We are looking for a sub-contractor to build learning app. The app should be able to run on the following platforms:
1. android (both smartphone and tablet)
2. Windows (both mobile and desktop)
This is how the app should work:
Children learn lessons which have been developed in 2D adobe flash professional. The lessons come in swf file format as we add some interactivity to the flash video using the actionscript 3 language. For each lesson, the app should know if a lesson has been watched or not. Therefore, each lesson would have an id. If a user has watched the lesson the app should know and indicate as such. There is also multiple choice quiz based on each lesson. Users are present with a question and possible answers to choose from. If the user get it right, marks are awarded. A typical example of this is QuizApp.
The app covers 3 subjects namely English, Mathematics and Science. Each subject is divided into units and each unit is divided into lessons. As a result, users navigate through the app by selecting a subject, then select a unit, then select a lesson before the user is presented with a dialogue to either watch the lesson or take the quiz.
The app should have both online and off-line version. In the off-line version, we will install on our own device and sell to clients. The difference between the online version and off-line version is that the online version has all the lesson and quiz resources stored in a server (we will buy server space for this purpose). The online version would be downloadable from our website or playstore etc. Users need constant internet to use the online version.
The off-line version would be on our computer so we install directly on a local device. The resources for the off-line version would be stored in zip file(for example) on the device for the app to access. All the usage information mentioned above should be on the local device. However, should the local device come online one day, the app should connect to our server and update the user information.
We will provide all lesson and quiz files for both online and off-line versions.
What is required from developer
1. Build web api/backend to store and deliver content (swf videos and quiz data) to paid version of the app.
2. Build free version that will use the app content from the web. This version requires internet to use the resources. The resource will not be stored on the local device. User account is required to use the app. Usage data would be tracked and store on the web.
3. Build paid version that uses the resources stored locally on the device. We will install this locally and copy all resources unto the device. No need for internet. However, internet will be need to verify activation code for the first time.
4. The two versions (free and paid) should be able to run on all platforms indicated above.
freelancer 64 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ $1345 สำหรับงานนี้
----------------------------------- How are you? I have 6 yesrs experience in developing iOS and Android. I hope our cooperation. Let’s contact and discuss with each other. Thanks.