We have an app we are developing in Swift. We need someone to help us update the profile page. We can provide the source code. This is a small project but will lead to a lot more work for whom ever we hire.
There are some rules.
1. Don't call me 'Dear". I am not your boyfriend, nor do I want to be.
2. Start your bid with "Waffle". We are sick and tired of all you unprofessional freelancers who post bot bids or copy paste from your last generic post and don't actually say anything.
3. If you want to be considered, read the entire project brief and follow the instructions.
4. Show us examples of your work.
5. Tell us a little about you and why we should consider you.
6. Any blank bids will also be deleted.
7. If you bid, its a contract, not a placeholder, so bid accordingly as we don't like our time wasted or yours.
8. Remember, this is not a full blown app, so any ridiculous bid that is in the hundreds or thousands will be a waste of your time and ours. This is a small project which we are using to test your skills and professionalism. We are developers as well and have been in this business for over 25 years.
9. We are hoping to build a long term business relationship where we both benefit. We have a lot of work.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $81 for this job
i have 3 year exp in ios development and 1+ year in swift development. i have make 5 app in swift and it is succesfully uploaded on appstore. i have also experiance in swift 3. i am very dedicated for my work.