Hi, I am a serious gamer who doesn’t have enough knowledge to create a mod, for those who play rtcw I am looking for a mod just like Shrub 3.0.1 and bani, with as many as the same commands as possible.
I can send RTCW 1.33 Open source. But the main point is to try to get shrub 3.0.1 working on a RTCW 1.33 servers without the bugs. That is all I need but if it is possible to get some extra things put in such as:
- Ghost Class which enables players to become cloaked for certain amount of time.
- Teleporter ??" to teleport back to spawn point without spawn time or death.
- Flyer ??" enables to fly for some time.
- Spy ??" switch to enemy uniform
- have the option of ammo/medic on demand without the code of fun mode with spawnnades or spawnguns. Don’t mind spawnhats.
- Guided /heat seeking / mined Panzers.
- I have more ideas to tell.
But if possible to get shrub 3.0.1 working for RTCW 1.33 would be the best Jyou can download the actual shrub file at [[url removed, login to view]]
Any questions you have please don’t hesitate to contact me Many thanks
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).