I am starting up a game server business but I require certain software for it.
The games we are focusing on during this time are:
Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer DEMO
Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer full version
What I need are 3 separate things:
1. A web based control panel
2. A statistics generator that outputs to the web
3. A server side program that monitors games running and checks if they are over a certain player limit, and if they are password protected or not.
I have attached a .zip with .txt and Microsoft Word files with all the details for the projects. The Word and .txt contain the same information; I just included both for your convenience.
If you have experience in similar type projects that is also a plus.
If one coder can do all this it would be great, however I am willing to split it into 3 separate jobs if needed. If I am happy with your work there is a good possibility you will be hired again to add support for other games, and possibly for other projects.
The servers this will run on are all using Linux and have PHP, mySQL, and Apache installed. I do not know exactly what languages these projects will require but it is probably PHP and/or mySQL, and possibly C/C++.
I have specified 30 days as the dealine, but I am not sure how much work is invloved so that is not definite, please give me an idea how long this would take you if chosen.
Thanks for your time, and please read the .txt or Microsoft Word file in the .zip for all the project details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)Everything asked for in the .txt (or Microsoft Word) file located in the attached .zip. For parts of the project that I have said I would like but are not required, you must let me know before I choose you if you can do it or not.
Linux (with PHP, mySQL and Apache installed)
Web interface parts must work with Internet Explorer