container management system to be hosted in Azure
- two type of users Customers and Admins (Ports)
- Customers can register and login
- Admins are static (hardcoded)
there should be at least 8 admins as follows:
Port A, Port B , Port C, Port D, Port E, Port F, Port G, Port H
each port will have an email and password to login with.
- Customer can add a shipping request i.e departures from Port A arrive to Port B
the shipping request will include the Ports from and to
price of weight should be auto-calculated i.e 1kg = 10$
- customer should be able to view the status of the shipment. more on status below.
- customer should be able to edit profile, reset password.
- each Port should be able to view the request they receive
i.e if Port A received a shipping request that departures from him he should do the following,
approve, reject, pending, shipped
the receiving port should mark if it is delivered only
so the status are five approve, reject, pending, shipped, delivered.
- all shipping requests in the admins and the customers should be visualized on a table.
- project should be deployed to Azure, credentials will be given.