Continue a Laravel Admin Template with given Screens (CRUD)
Currently I have bought the following template as a starter kit (which have the most functionalities already build in, like logging in / out, profiles etc…):
[login to view URL]
Project will start in about one week. Please contact me to sent you my built screens.
What I want?
I want that you continue based on my below screens the template / starter kit with all required CRUD-functionalities, which mean, that as example for a UI functionality, you will create:
• Blade-Template files
• Extend the Backend controller with a new Class (in the known Laravel-Scheme)
• Create a Database-Model (for the required UI, to test the UI functionality)
• Create a Database Seed, to put some sample data out of the box
In wich working condition I need your work?
All UI components must, save and update data. The data which will be saved must have logical connections, which means. If I add as example a new Account, then the Account should also appear in the user menu (which will be used for accessing his accounts). To be sure that you follow our code-guidelines, you will start with one base-category. We will review this together, and later you can continue the other ones.
Technically base Categories:
In the Screens-Document you will get from me a list of base-categories. For each of these categories you will create:
• A new http-Laravel-Controller
• Database- Models, Seeds (depending on the data we must store and show)
• Create / Modify Blade Template files
You make use of all Laravel built-in functionalities and follow basic PHP-Coding standards (I strict with these things, you need to follow them):
• You need to know how to work with Gitlab (same with Git), understand how to commit and push files
• Full Data Validation from the UI to the Database
• Never Access POST / GET Data directly
• ERROR-HANDLING I don’t want white or php error-pages, if there is any type of error, we need to inform the user before the fatal error
• Put code with more than about 30 lines in a Class-Function which can be reused
• Follow Laravel’s Naming conventions with camelCase for ALL naming’s, models, classes, methods etc… like “postId” or “myPostController”
• Prefer to use laravel’s functions
• Make use of Database-Models and avoid SQL-Statements!
• PHP-Basics like to reuse code, and not copy and copy and copy again….
• I am expecting well structed and formatted code, also for the base categories
Current Project state:
I have already build some basic menu-points. In this starter kit we have nearly everything to build the UI as described in the screens below.
You will develop on our Server and get any access you like
What you not need to do:
You should not modify any larave core-files.
Latest Laravel 5.6 on Debian-Base.
• You should read and speak in a level that we can exchange questions / requests
• You should have ideally *Removed by Admin*and we can talk via a audio-session if required
• You make a technically good job, which mean you not just make something working, you make it working good, which includes a correct error-handling!
• You need to subscribe a NDA
• I will accept your bid only if you enter in your bid-description the text GOTIT
Expected time of completion: 14 days
Hello Larvel is my main skill and I mastered this frame work Also CURL is good for me. You will be happy with me. Please contact me to complete good job. Thanks a lot.