I look for a developer to complete my old dropshipping project from Amazon on Ebay
The project is incomplete, for now the script adds Amazon products to a database and updates all product prices by checking if they are Prime, availability, old price, new price.
Amazon products are scraped (ASIN code) from the Amazon site with a scraper.
1) CURL must be added to the scraper and set the better cadence of the scraping time.
2) I need the products (ASIN) after scraped from Amazon and inserted in the database including all changes to the ASIN code, add the Ebay ItemID to the database in the related ASIN code and are automatically added to my Ebay store in the category of my shop, must also enter all the quantity, specifications of the Item, such as description, images, shipping rules, price (the price must be loaded on Ebay correctly in EURO example 1,350.00) must also include the two main categories of Ebay website for the object I want to choose according to the categories that the scraper takes from the Amazon site to have a relationship between Amazon and Ebay categories.
3) I need my script when updating the prices also updates them on Ebay through relationship between ASIN and ebayID, but only if the product is available and that it is PRIME otherwise it puts on Ebay product Sold out.
4) Once a customer buys from Ebay I need to automate the order on Amazon fullfiftment FBA?
5) When Amazon sends the product, I need to add shipping data to Ebay automatically.
Please participate only if you have an excellent skill with Amazon API, Amazon FBA, Ebay API, mySQL, PHP. I want to be sure to finish my project in the shortest time possible and done well and at the most honest price.
I believe that this working relationship should continue for possible long-term future adjustments
freelancer 18 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ €288 สำหรับงานนี้
Hello sir. As a senior PHP developer, i can help you well. I have good experiences in php, mysql, amazon, ebay. I can deliver you perfect result for your requirement. Please contact me for your job. Regards