Project description: Migration of 200 web sites from sixteen Redhat 3.0 to four CentOS 7 servers.
- 200 websites running on:
o html (http/https)
- create ftp user accounts
- create and configure sites on target servers
- move sites contents, ssl certs and mydsl db’s
- configure the msql connections, if applicable
- configure tomcat, if applicable (very few sites)
- configure/adjust php (upgrading the php version)
- test and ensuring all sites functionalities are working
o ftp access,
o http – at least 20 pages/links
o home page & 10 links
o php (if applicable)
o mysql connection (if applicable)
Environment: Target web servers will be provided with all applications installed and ready. Source and target web servers will be on the same network segment. Ssh access to source and target web servers will be provided.
Expectation: All sites are fully configured and all web pages are working with correct contents. Provide test results. Radiant will do the dns cut over, the actual migration to new servers.
Ideal Candidate: LAMP developer with system and tomcat experience.
Please submit your proposal, a brief summary and/or portfolio of similar jobs, and bid.
freelancer 29 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ $575 สำหรับงานนี้
I have worked as sys admin for big names like [login to view URL] and servercentre.net. Over 8yrs of experience working with cpanel, plesk and directadmin servers. Can migrate websites for you. Let me know.