Redevelopment of an application that returns results of business listings along with a QR Scanner to find the listing_id.
App was fully working and in great code - built in xCode in 2014.
I require developer to redevelop app within Swift, API was created; however, database table will need to be created once again along with new features listed below.
New features (Not in old code):
- Remove current user reviews & instead return from API [login to view URL]
- Show daily menu via API [login to view URL]
- Show distance for each business to current user’s location (ability to modify km/miles in profile)
- Allow businesses to be filtered by ‘Nearest’ / ‘Furthest’ (uses longitude and latitude from database & user’s location) - Gallery to highlight garment (hotspot)
- Update database structure to support multiple clone apps on same DB (Ie. Will have ‘App_ID’ in each table)
- Update to support latest screen dimensions
- Update QR Code change to show message if business listing is linked to a different Application ID
- Update business listings to include a variable social links (not just Twitter & FB as per current)
- Update 'pictures' section to be more user friendly (a nice gallery view – work your magic)
- Relevant API improvements as needed