I am creating a website that will contain approximately 3000 reports on public companies with certain characteristics. 90% of the code has been written. 20% of that needs to be updated. It is Python.
I need a Python coder to finish the project. It involves updating the Python code that uploads to Google Drive all of the reports. After uploading the program needs to extract the URL, set the file to anyone with the URL can access, and post it in an Excel spreadsheet on Excel Online so that when a subscriber clicks on that URL it takes them to the file in Google Drive.
Qualities I am looking for
- at least 3 previous projects on Freelancer
- a rating of at least 4.5 out of 5
- available to work at least 4 hours a day, east coast US business hours
- someone who works the hours they say they will, and if they can't lets me know as soon as they know. I've had problems with programmers making commitments and not following through
- can read and speak fluent English
- is honest in their billing. I've had some experience with programmers who bid low per hour but projects bill many more hours than they should
If initial projects go well, there is the potential for long term steady work.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
I have 7+ years in python - website - management development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Coding, Python, Website Management Proposed Milestones $500 USD - Cost
Hi, i'm the hacker assigned for your project. Feel free to explain in details what you would want me to do Relevant Skills and Experience I'm a universal hacker