AlliedCrowds has a unique mission: to combine technology, data, and finance in order to disrupt development. We do this by creating innovative technology and new financing models that unlock capital for entrepreneurs in emerging markets, enabling them to grow their businesses, hire new employees, and contribute to the global economy.
We are an early stage startup and are growing fast. Our client base largely consists of development organizations, such as the World Bank and the UN. Our data and tech have underpinned, among other projects, exciting research on crowdfunding in East Africa and social entrepreneurship in Indonesia, as well as the first database of funders for the Sustainable Development Goals. As we evolve, we continue to find more private sector applications of our products and services.
We are seeking an Indonesia-based contractor to help us with project implementation. We are looking for a highly organized individual with excellent grasp of both English and Bahasa. Experience in finance, fintech, business, or law is preferred.
We are seeking an experienced assistant who will be able to complete research assignments, translate and transcribe text, schedule meetings, and conduct basic interviews.
- Set up interviews: research contact information for key contacts, set up interviews with assistants via phone or email
- Sit in on interviews for translation purposes: provide live translation services, as necessary, between English and Bahasa
- Conduct research assignments as necessary: these will be focused on P2P lending, alternative finance, and crowdfunding in Indonesia
- Translate articles as necessary from Bahasa to English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Excellent research skills
- Experience working for international firms
- Experience interviewing
Two of Five
- Knowledge of Indonesia’s fintech industry
- Background in business / finance
- Knowledge of OJK
- Knowledge of crowdfunding
- Knowledge of Islamic Finance