HiETA Technologies is a small, but market leading, Additive Manufacturing Company specialising in heat management & complex light weighting structures using predominantly metal additive manufacturing processes.
Due to continued expansion HiETA are looking for an experienced CAD Technician. This role is key in ensuring the company is able to meet its business objectives. As part of the design team you will work closely with analysis and manufacturing engineers to deliver complex and high performance Additive Manufactured parts.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Using Solidworks to generate CAD models of components (including heat exchangers, lightweight structural parts and turbomachinery components) for manufacture.
• Generating drawings for post-processing operations (such as machining) where required
• Generating CAD models for analysis team to carry out FEA/CFD analysis on
• Working within HiETA’s quality process
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
• Experience in a design and/or manufacturing environment
• Extensive experience using Solidworks (including with surface modelling)
• Be proficient in generation of technical drawings
• Flexible, hard-working and be a self-starter
• You will possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to apply your enthusiasm to all activities
• Calm under pressure
For this position the successful candidate would be required to work onsite from our offices in BS16 7FR (Bristol, UK)
freelancer 43 คน กำลังเสนอราคาเฉลี่ยที่ £27/ชั่วโมง สำหรับงานนี้
I have many experiences of more than 10 years in the field of CAD by using AutoCAD, Solidworks . I will complete their projects with a high quality and within a short time.