I am looking for a SEO expert to help optimise my Wordpress site [login to view URL] (this site still being developed). Key deliverables of this project are:
1. Provide comprehensive list of best keywords that working mothers search for, including number of searches. The target audience for the website is working mothers around the world, although I am based in Australia. The types of phrases I would predict to assess are ones like: juggling work and family / work life balance / raising kids and working / working Mum / work and kids / flexible jobs with kids
2. Provide comprehensive list of best keywords for the 6 categories on the website, including number of searches: 1. Meals (eg quick breakfasts / lunches / dinners / snacks) 2. Household (eg laundry / chores / cleaning / gardening / school notices / buying presents / school uniforms) 3. Outsourcing (eg nanny / babysitter / au pair / school holiday programs / getting family help) 4. Work (eg career development / working part-time / flexible working / work from home) 5. Kids (eg kids helping / guilt-free parenting / raising good kids) 6. Looking after you (eg finding time to exercise / getting enough sleep / drinking water / eating well / staying calm / reducing stress)
3. Recommend best keywords to target based on number of searches and competition for the 6 categories listed above in point 2 and overall for working mothers per point 1
4. As I am new to SEO, give recommendations of what the 1. tags for the article should be 2. permalink should be 3. "alt attributes" for the image should be - for the following post: [login to view URL]
5. Give recommendations of any changes needed to the overall website and site structure to optimise SEO
6. Give recommendations of the optimum hashtags to use for Facebook posts to reach working mothers globally
Please only apply if you have a Freelancer star rating of 4 or above. Thanks, Tina.