I’m looking for professional, thorough consultation to What does it take (High-level design and flow) to build website, web application, service oriented architecture application like
[url removed, login to view] (I'm focusing on this 100%, but I’m also interested in [url removed, login to view], or [url removed, login to view])
1. Cost ? (how much does it cost)
1. how many servers expected.
a. Web servers,
b. Linux servers,…
c. File servers…
2. how many database engines expected
3. Front End design cost
4. Back end and middleware development (business logic) cost
1. Front End (time, resources)
2. Back end (business logic)
1. Customer service
2. Application support
4. Back up and recovery
1. Scalable to integrate with external applications
2. Technologies used
1. In the front end: How they achieve dynamic website:
i. HTML5, CSS5, Angular Js……
2. What about the server side: How Front End requests communicate with the business logic: is Spring MVC, Web Container, Servlets,…..
3. How they handle the communication between the client and service provider(supplier)….
4. What about the backend? Do you expect any complex code?
3. . High-level Design and Flow. This is my main concern.
How the flow of the application would work?
What are its major components ? how do they communicate between each other? In what flow? How the flow is controlled?